Thursday, May 5, 2011

Read about loom knitting phenom Isela Phelps, Sherri's Hat Shop, and Brain Food

For all the Moms out there, I thought it would be nice to interview a couple of enterprising Moms, in celebration of Mother’s Day. Click http://www.creativehelps.com/interviews_3.htm#ANOTHER_COLORFUL_LIFE_~_ISELA_PHELPS to read my interview with loom knitting phenomenon, Isela Phelps.










Known and admired by many for her insightful loom knitting tips and creative designs, Isela chats with me about creating patterns and what inspires her.




Also, you will be inspired by my interview with Carol Bruner and the story of Sherri’s Hat Shop.




Sherri’s Hat Shop provides free custom hats to children and teens with hair loss from cancer and alopecia. Click http://www.creativehelps.com/interviews_3.htm#ANOTHER_COLORFUL_LIFE_~_CAROL_BRUNER to read all about how Carol got started, and how you can create a hat!




Finally, I posted a new review of Brain Food, a product offered by Fat Brain Toys, at my CreativeHelps.com Creative Product Review blog.



Take a look and see why I recommend Brain Food!

No comments: