Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The View From Here: Thick Morning Fog

Last week I was greeted with a variety of early morning conditions on my commute. One morning the fog was deep and murky, so thick you could barely see through it enough to drive, even though the sun was already up. I didn't blur these pictures; that's how it looked:







The next day it was bright and sunny, with beautiful colors in the clouds as the sun rose. The sun is that tiny red dot near the horizon, believe it or not:


Then over the beautiful, sunny, warm weekend I had a chance to take some pictures outside of a dogwood tree. The first picture I'm not that crazy about, but I included it so you could see how the whole tree looked, loaded with blooms:



Up close and personal:


Even more personal still:


I couldn't resist!

No comments: